Enjoy your favorite Pinot Noir or Chardonnay in our 16 oz Stemmed Map Wine Glass etched with a map of the Willamette Valley, WA wine region and featuring its most notable wine regions.
The Willamette Valley wine region is located in Oregon, USA, and is known for producing high-quality wines, particularly Pinot Noir. The region is divided into several sub-appellations, each with its own unique characteristics.
- Pinot Noir: This is the most well-known and popular wine type in the region. Pinot Noir from the Willamette Valley is known for its earthy, fruity flavors and silky texture.
- Chardonnay: The Willamette Valley also produces excellent Chardonnay wines, with flavors ranging from crisp and citrusy to buttery and oaky.
- Dundee Hills: This sub-appellation is located in the northern part of the Willamette Valley and is known for producing some of the best Pinot Noir wines in the region.
- Yamhill-Carlton: Another sub-appellation in the Willamette Valley, Yamhill-Carlton is known for its rich, complex Pinot Noir wines with notes of dark fruit and spice.
- Eola-Amity Hills: This sub-appellation is located in the southern part of the Willamette Valley and is known for its elegant, refined Pinot Noir wines with flavors of red fruit and earthy undertones.
The Willamette Valley wine region is a must-visit destination for wine lovers looking to experience some of the best Pinot Noir and Chardonnay wines in the world.